Eversend is the financial hub made for Africa and its diaspora. With our multi-currency account, you can transfer money across borders for up to seven times cheaper than existing bank and wire transfer methods, directly from mobile to mobile.
Users can add money to their Eversend wallet in UGX and KES using mobile money. Your mobile money phone number was automatically added during account verification.
Here’s a step by step guide to adding money with mobile money:
- In your main wallet screen, scroll to your desired currency (i.e. UGX or KES).
- Tap ‘Add money’
- Enter the desired amount. The fees, if any are displayed underneath the amount entered.
- Confirm the payment method is your mobile money number. If you want to top up with another number, tap the down arrow and you get the option to add a new number.
- Tap Add money after entering the amount.
- You will be asked to confirm the top up from your mobile money account using your mobile money PIN.
- The transaction will be processed upon confirmation on your phone.
- You will get a confirmation message and your Eversend account will be credited with the top up amount.
You can now send what’s stored on your Eversend wallet to another Eversend user or to other mobile money accounts in other countries — i.e. from Kenya to Uganda, on M-Pesa, MTN Uganda, Airtel, etc.