What is the promotion about?
This is a promotion for Eversend USD Virtual Card Users. Customers who create, top up and transact with their Virtual Cards stand a chance to win USD 20 weekly or an iPhone and Apple Watch in the grand draw.
Who is eligible for the promotion
Only Eversend USD Virtual Card Holders who top up and spend USD 50 weekly qualify to enter the draw to win the weekly prizes or the grand prizes. By “Eversend USD Virtual Card Holder” we mean someone who has completed our signup process, passed our onboarding checks, and has not had their account suspended, closed, or restricted and has an active USD Virtual Card with a running balance. This promotion runs from 15th December to 30th January. We call this the “Promotion Period”.
How do I participate?
To participate in this promotion, you must:
- Top up USD 50 or more weekly on your Eversend Virtual Card
- Spend at least USD 50 or more weekly
This promotion is solely sponsored by Eversend.
What’s the giveaway, and how is the winner decided?
- USD 20 weekly
- An iPhone 14
- An Apple Watch 8
Eversend will select 12 lucky winners weekly who will be awarded USD 20. Winners will be selected at random during the promotion period. Winners for the Grand Prizes will be decided in a raffle draw from all qualifying participants. Winners will be notified within the Eversend App and the cash amount will be paid into their Eversend USD wallet. If a winner’s Eversend account is closed before a prize is awarded and paid, then the user will forfeit the giveaway.
We may, at our discretion, choose to award additional cash.
What other legal information should I know?
In addition, the following terms and conditions apply to this promotion:
- This promotion is governed by these terms and conditions, which are agreed between you and the Eversend company with which you signed up to your Eversend account with.
- We can cancel this promotion, or change these terms and conditions, at any time without notice.
- We agree to award cash giveaways in line with these terms and conditions.
- We have set a Promotion Period in these terms and conditions. However, we can extend this period, or close it early, at any time without notice.
- The official version of these terms and conditions is the English version. We may provide transitions as a courtesy, but the English language version shall prevail and be used in any dispute or proceedings.
- This promotion is governed by Ugandan law and the courts of the Republic of Uganda have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any dispute relating to it.
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have engaged in any fraud or material abuse of this giveaway (for example attempting to obtain an unfair advantage through deception) we may in our sole discretion take any actions we see fit in the circumstances.
- Employees, officers, directors, members, managers, agents, and representatives and family members of such individuals (or people living in the same household whether related or not) of Eversend, or their corporate partners, parent companies, divisions, subsidiaries, and affiliates are not eligible to participate in this promotion.